logic circuit simulator
simcir is a simple simulator of logic circuits.
click here to run
java runtime environment java1.1. or higher
- choose a device from the toolbox and move to right side.
- connect them by drag+drop.
- click a input node to disconnect.
- move a device back to the toolbox if you don't use.
- double click the label to edit.
- to simplify the model, all devices transfer only voltage but not current.
- when logic gate's input node is not connected, it is treated as pulled down.